Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mookata


Like the header says, I went on a date with Jasmine to have my virgin try on Mookata! It was surprisingly good (actually all buffets with meat are good to me lah, I quite easily satisfied)!! Instead of the usual butter or oil, they used legit pork lard for fresh oil to grill the raw food! Imagine the amount of fats I consumed yesterday. Double sinful. 
"REALLY GETTING VERY FAT, NEED TO EXERCISE. TOMORROW I'M GON SWIM LIKE MAD "

I loved everything they served, from the meat (very well marinated), to grilled hotdogs, crabmeat, prawns, sotongs AND THE GRILLED GARLIC. Everything is so yummy there! New food hunt: CHECKED
The portion looked small but NO, it is actually quite enough for the both of us. I had my fill, not too bloated whereas Jasmine was extremely full she couldn't stop whining the moment we stepped out of the restaurant.
It was a very very very fattening meal because the pork lard eventually drips down to the soup, all the vegetables and dongfen soaked in the soup then eats up all the oil. Hence, each bite of everything in the soup taste exceptionally good, with the fresh-pork-oil goodness. WILL BE BACK, but not anytime sooner. Need to self reflect....... on my fats. 


Had to cut the picture because my legs are disgustingly fat. Getting really sick of this figure. NEED.TO.DO.SOMETHING.ABOUT.IT 

Way before we went for our lunch/dinner. Stopped by commonwealth and that was when all the crazy pictures came in. Held on to the bff iphone and I couldn't stop camwhoring. WHAT IS NEW.



See the flabs of fats. THREE LAYERS. 



We had to bun up our hair because the smell gets into us really quickly! We smelt  bad the moment we stepped out of the restaurant, my leather bag was literally stained by the smell. Went to work with an awful smelling bag but I have no choice because I have to air it! OH, I brought another t-shirt to wrap myself out before my meal and accidentally left it in my bag for a day, I TOOK OUT THIS MORNING AND IT SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN GARBAGE TRUCK. I have no idea how rotten garbage truck smells like but that was what first came to my mind after retrieving it from my bag. NOT KIDDING. 



She is too full to even smile for my picture. 









hehe, thanks for popping by!

I hate how I always tend to over-think and worry about situations that might not even need so much of my attention. 
"Law of attraction; I should think in a positive way so things will turn out positively!
I can do it! "
I AM RICH, I AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE



Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment