Monday, March 24, 2014

Appreciate

If you're working at town area, PLEASE head down to Lucky Plaza's level 6 Yongtaufoo stall and I swear you wouldn't be disappointed with the ingredient, soup and noodles they have for you. Especially their signature mushroom and meatballs. I can have three at one go but Jasmine got sick after eating two though. Their meatballs ain't similar to the usual ones so the more you should try. Ever since I was introduced by my Laneige's colleague to this stall, I've been heading back there during every PM shift's lunch break. Really that addictive. Jasmine didn't believe me when I mentioned about how nice the Yongtaufoo there was, I brought her over and she was sold!






and the BFF got Krispy Kreme for me. Considered my virgin try, having the fresh one and boy this was so good. Deep fried doughnuts with thick sugar glazing. Fattening but super yummy. 


Not exaggerating but I've beeen eating way too much every day. The amount of carbs and meat I have is enough for one body builder. Imagine the crazy intake. Plus I don't exercise at all as compared to them, getting really depressed seeing the huge change in appetite. 

When people mistake your caring for being sarcastic.

Have you ever felt that some people are just not within your reach, no matter how much you try; try to be nice, try to make them appreciate your existence, they will still only be at the surface. You can't read/understand them AT ALL. I have to admit, I  am not someone who can mingle along with people well, unless acquaintance. I "agree" to go out with you not because I really want to, but because I  can't reject. And by next time, it never comes. Whereas some are those I really want to keep with me, I really want to meet up NEXT TIME (and it truly comes)....

Anyway, slightly depressing thing that happened today at work, my phone got confiscated and I was handicapped throughout the day, but nothing compared to the week when I didn't have my phone. Bad day but my colleague made it better, by enjoying brownies with me after lunch and having ice cream when we ended work. Got threatened before she returned me my phone. Guess it was a lesson learnt, to stop relying on using handphone to spend time. 

Not kidding when I told you I've been eating too much. I'm gonna turn into a rabbit. Back to downloading my k-drama while vectoring my work.

Bought sushi back for the family to share, oh how much I love salmoooooonnnnnn. HEHE. 

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment