Time check : 2am
Very tired but unable to sleep, was still very full from my dinner; molten lava cake with four fingers. All processed and unhealthy food. See you know what i mean that you can never get skinny with Jasmine around ( but I'm quite willing also la hehe because I know I will never get this chance when year 3 starts. Leave all the dieting to Internships or probably FYP)
Have been the most productive yesterday ever since the start of my holidays, plan to self DIY is a major big fail because of procrastination. Only thing left for me to do now is to focus on my photoshoots and portfolio, get into a good company and work hard, be proud of myself for accomplishing things I wouldn't have imagined in Secondary school.
Also, being the best-est friend ever, I introduced yong tau foo (yes again) to Alicia and Tiffany this time round! Guess what? They LOVED it. Even Alicia had cravings after that. Now you know how nice it is.
Look at my tanned forehead especially. Glad it's already starting to peel, flaky dead skin tearing out, feeling like a sexy snake. erm O.O. can't wait to become fair/yellow back again. Less risk of getting pigmentation. I'm using Laneige's snow bb cushion, look how glowy my skin is! Loving the finishing and the coverage!!!!!!
I truly believe one should never say things that haven't been confirm to others because more often than not, you will jinx yourself. Happened so many times. Didn't want to believe but I have no choice but to believe it now. But whatever it is, perseverance, determination and motivation works more than anything else! I've always got accurate sixth sense like whatever that happened today, it's ... weird.
goodnight,
being such a loser, scared of ghost now.
No comments:
Post a Comment