Life hasn't been interesting lately, all I did was to work, eat and sleep all day long. Taking lesser assignments for the month of April because I have so many things to complete.
From finding internship, to my self DIY portraits to completing my portfolio.
I'm like 2% done. Can't deny I've been procrastinating far too much lately but you can't blame me either. I have so many outings, schedules to go along with, friends birthday coming up and I don't even have enough time for myself... Came across this particular essay which states that no one is ever busy because you set the priorities yourself; you decide on which is more important. I beg to differ though because I cherish every time spent with every single one but that doesn't mean I don't spare/find time back for myself, for myself to do beneficial things. Yes no?
Also, I'm too engrossed with watching my k-drama (I hate getting started because there is no way I can stop until I get satisfied with the happy ending) If you haven't watch "you who came from the stars" PLEASE DO and I can use my head to assure you that it'll be worthwhile watching it. Exaggerating things I've done just to watch this drama is nothing you would have expected. Let me tell you, hehe, I arrived to work too early, I sat in the toilet cubicle and continue watching. Every episode's preview makes me so excited for the next one, no way one can stop (unless you have to work lah, like me)
I have my mookata, movie, meeting up with the hatchies, brenda and etc outing coming up, I have to find motivation to complete my portfolio (stuck very long because I really don't have the time), I have to lose weight and I have so so so many things going on in my head.
Isthisevenawelldeservedholiday... hai.
Can't wait for Year 3 already and then graduation life!
I AM HAPPY.
ok goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment