and I lent her my ipad, GUESS WHAT? She did this. HAHA
The day went super well, chatted a lot like usual, telling her everything that happened from before GEM to after GEM. So much confusion about so many things. But above all, I feel thankful. Thankful for so many things.
I get jealous very easily, I compare myself to the stronger ones, asking myself why aren't I even half of their standard, I demoralise myself so many times and I'm sick of being lousy. But I know, all these are just obstacles for me to overcome. I can be as good as them if I try even harder and harder. and I'm willing to work hard for it. wtf provided I don't procrastinate.
I've been procrastinating so much lately because being busy makes me even lazier. I find time and excuses for myself to rest, to shop online and all. wtf wtf wtf ok. Need to wake up and stop eating.
goodbye!
Thankyou for reading, for being supportive and believing in me. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment