Wednesday, March 19, 2014

GEM9

Greetings with a bun! Hello, I'm back!



GEM9 was very successful, I met so many new people in dance which made me glad that I chose to take part in this year's GEMS. Honestly speaking, nothing was going right in dance (as you can see from my previous posts) but it's always the end production that made me realised how enjoyable this journey can be. I may tell everyone how much I hated what I was going through, how inferior I felt, how sucky GEM was but at the end of the day, it was every dancer's blood, sweat and tears that pulled us through. After watching the pieced/completed concert, I have to admit that dance was stronger than last year, concept was better than last year, everything is just so much better than last year. 

I may not be coming back as a dancer anymore, BUT if there is any batch item next year for GEM, i will join la...... hehe (loser again). Heard that it's at kallang theatre, I mean, what are the chances to have our last GEM at kallang theatre? 

Bunk in week passed by really quickly this year, what I did was to eat, dance, find food, dance and back home and a brand new day starts. It's amazing how friendships are newly forged through bunk-in week. You know your old friends better, you bond more than during regular training which I love. No regrets even though I was super tired for this year's concert because we had three shows...... and I had only six hours of sleep daily. 







And below are all the picture spams..... I just randomly selected a few(more than 20) because I had more than 200 over pictures.Was scrolling through my facebook timeline and boy do I realize how time actually flies. It felt like GEM 8 happened just last week and viola! GEM9 just ended. In a blink of eye, I'm graduating, stepping into adulthood. I really miss everything, I miss being pacified, whinning to not go to school. I miss my carefree life. I hate growing up, I hate life and death, having to go through those cycles... seeing people passing away one by one as age comes.. It's just scary at the thought of it. 






















































Till the next boys and girls.
:) 

I miss you you you you you


No comments:

Post a Comment