Because it's the bunk-in week, I'm gon be in school for more than 8 hours per day, come home to sleep and then off for dance again. Excited because I get to meet all my friends. The last time I get to spend so much time with them, will definitely miss every single one~ In school for the past 2 days too, definitely an experience. Danced till my arms got so sore the next morning but I love sore bodies because it proves that the training is effective.
A few photos here that day when Huijie took for me! Super love the weather and the shots! I'm genuinely happy!
And I really love the candid shots too! Huijie shot more than 50+ pictures !?!? The only I did was to smile and turn round and round HAHA Super easy and it came out nice too!!
Probably updating only during next sunday. HAHA When the show is over and dammit I've been procrastinating so badly! THIS IS BAD.
Sidenote, I AM FALLING SICK. :(
Working long hours in Paragon is not a joke, you literally get shivers every now and then, especially when you're walking up to the toilet. EVEN THE TOILET IS COLD. EVERY WHERE IS COLD. Imagine having to spend 8hours there. Caught a cold, my flu is not healing, and...... most importanly, my sorethroat is coming back because i had kinder beuno HEHEHE
ok bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment