Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Be the bigger person

Hello!
Realised I haven't been being vain ever since the day after Teoheng trip because I'm all about working, working and working. My life is so un happening. No sparks, no nothing. I wake up, whine about work, then get up to work lolol, end work back home to sleep. Literally my routine.

Side note, I can't wait for April because I'm travelling back to Malaysia to my cousin's place. It'll be a joy because I haven't been there for at least 4 years, I want to see all the changes and this time round, with my cousin driving me around, it'll sure be a hell out of fun~ Seriously, I CAN'T WAIT ALREADY. They have been wanting me to go back to play  (because that's what we've been doing together since YOUNG) but now that we're all grown up, finding time together is just tough. This april is just too perfect since it's the start of Year 3, i need my last vacation before I get stress over Year 3 then grad and my future.

hehe,
the other day my sister prepared breakkie for me :') 


Slightly more appealing than my next two lunch over the week. I had lettuce with tuna or ham and egg.


Less carbs diet plan~

Unofficial bunk-in week starting from tomorrow, hopefully all turns out well. :')

bye~

Hands down to how rude you are.
I'm speechless.
very.
May we not meet ever again. 
Thankyou and Goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment