Haven't accomplish anything big yet but I have so many things to do ahead me. Well, I regret having so many commitments, so little time for myself and for my things.
Thank god for a rest day tomorrow, after a week of work, with two Full shifts. It's crazy but it was less miserable with my colleague. I PLEDGE TO START ON MY WORK TOMORROW after getting a full sleep tonight. Not gon give in to anyone but to go along as what I've planned because I need to stop putting other things above what I'm supposed to do.
Side note, I'm not gon put myself in this miserable state; I'm never gon let people make me feel inferior anymore, no more second chance because I deserve to love myself more. Thanks for those who made me see through everything.
N E V E R, E V E R A G A I N.
mark my words.
goodbye to the stage, goodbye to my year and a half - fun while it lasted. My last week I'm gon concentrate for this and i'm ready to move on to complete another part of my life, to friends I found, I'll never forget them because they were the ones that pushed me through this whole whatnot, all the upsetting matters and everything. For those who judged me, thank you. Thank you all for everything be it the good or bad, because from today onwards, I'm never giving in, I'm only gon love myself, love my everything and feel proud of everything.
goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment