Sunday, February 16, 2014

Steamboat X3 at Jarrold's place

 Yes CNY chu shi, Steamboat at Jarrold's place. Thankyou for having us over and I nearly got banged by car! Don't know what was I thinking. HAI this is why I never like jaywalking. I have a phobia of lift/mrt doors, jaywalking. Try to avoid them as much as possible.

That day was a lucky day, super good hair day, super good makeup day. I hardly side part my fringe because it is so long, it gets very curly if I place it all at the side lah, so that day... miracle happened, my fringe just look super good. I tried to go back to side parting after that day, IT DON'T WORK even though I agree side suits me more.

Another pictures spam post! A bunch of lovely dance friends I made, them making me pull through the shitty process of gem9, the sadness, the worries, the fatigue and so many more things. Thank you to them making me feel somehow wanted in dance, being accepted and thank you to them for making my last production or should I say, the last time I'm ever dancing a memorable one. Letting me know who are the ones who really care about me, standing up for me and never leaving me alone. There are times when I just feel very alone, but it's ok, because at the end of the day, I know someone will still be there!

thank you da jia! I just feel really blessed, I have good friends everywhere, in secondary school, in poly. Heard stories of friends not communicating well with their poly friends but not for me because Mel and Huijie are another two gems I meet during my youth life apart from my usual diamonds friends. My "pandora" is just getting more and more gems because of them. Thankyou thankyou all.





















the bad thing about.....being the one holding the camera




and then we celebrated jarrold's belated birthday and had my final lou hei in year 2014. I super love louhei and salmon. 

Cny is officially over and I'm already starting to miss everything that ever happened during the times. I'm such an emotional person, I cannot take it sometimes also.

ok goodnight!
off to do my whitepaper.
loveyou all for reading! 
nothing more I can ever ask for.



No comments:

Post a Comment