Saturday, February 15, 2014

Steamboat X2 at Jing's

CHU JIU - we had our small gathering over at Jing's place for steamboat! I was so sick of steamboat after having it for three times that week but now I'm back to start craving for it. Weird mind, weird body. 

Anyway, it was a very fun gathering, playing mahjong, 21 ( the funniest game ever) points and then stuffing ourselves with food from Jing. She prepared so much my tummy cannot even squeeze in anymore. Adding on to the tidbits and drinks, happykid that day. 

Honestly speaking, half of my mind was stuck with my submission lah, as usual, didn't do very well because of my time spent eating steamboat. How to reject plus it's the festive season. Totally deserve it. :( sigh. 
I hate staying up so much because my eyeballs will turn one full circle for countless times when I'm trying to focus very hard. And then that day, I had only 2.5hours of sleep, the next morning, I'm literally dragging myheavy body to school. Meh TT

So many pictures in my Ipad now, even more than my sister even though she got her Iphone so many months before me. Very bad, I need to stop being vain 
Desperately need a haircut now............................................. soon I guess.











Talking over the steamboat table, about everything and anything, laughing at jokes, that's how days should be spent. Not dwelling over endless submissions/projects. OK but even though I keep whining right, I actually L O V E what I'm doing. 从忙碌中找到幸福. totally applies to me. 

















hehehe, day well spent :)
With Marcus sending us back home, Thankyou neighbour! 

So many love from my secondary school friends :))) 
Love you guys many many many many to the moon and back!





No comments:

Post a Comment