Monday, February 17, 2014

Yesterday X ootd

Have you ever got so frustrated with writing report, the more you write, the more you feel that you're getting out of point? It's happening to me now. Story is, my main focus of the theme was supposed to be how materialistic Singaporeans are today due to the constant influence of Social Media channels. BUT NOW, I am focusing on the good and bad of Social Media channels that influence the shopping habits of one. Not focusing on Materialism anymore. It is quite bad. I'm still finding ways to pull back to my topic. *pats*

Anyway yesterday I head out to run errands around town with Jasmine for only three hours because I had to rush home to churn out 60% of my report. Had 4 fingers for brunch and it was so flavourful and good. Salty enough. Its super bad for health but I love salty food a lot which explains why I love 4fingers. hehe. The sun was too good to not take a picture and here are the shots! Taken within 2 minutes. This is why I love good hairday, good makeup day and good outfit of the day. Everything is perfect. 

I love the quality of my pictures now, so sharp, clean and clear! Love my Ipad to the max. 





The only regret - dancing so much my muscles are getting so big and ugly. Even the canteen uncle is mocking at my calves and thighs. Sighpie. 


Goodbye! 
back to think of ways to salvage my report!



No comments:

Post a Comment