SUP SUP SUP everybardiz.
Back here to update about CNY part 2 which is all about my ipad and I.. It's damn bad having an ipad at this moment, WALAO, i cannot stop watching dramas and all. On bus, on train, basically everywhere. Even when I'm supposed to start on my homework. Need to slap myself.
Camwhoring every single time ~
Cannot wait for Saturday and Sunday. ANOTHER ROUND OF STEAMBOAT. Had Mel's one on Monday and I need to get the pix from her ASAP.
AND I'M SAD BECAUSE EVERYONE IS GROWING TALLER?!?!?!?!?!
20 this year but still so short. :'(
lu dian zhaooooooooo! hen xing gan!
and then on the last day of my stay, the moment I stepped out of the house, this was what I saw. Clear blue skies and fluffy clouds.. and some red panties. HONG YUN DANG TOU.
Introducing to you some of my lovely cousins..
Bye Malaysia, I'll be back. :')
Back to reality.
Drafting and sewing up my evening gown, I can't wait for it to be sewn finished. But not too ambitious now because I'm still lazing around, refusing to start on my paper patterns despite the fact that I've submission for the toile on Monday? Went to Chinatown to source for fabric and I absolutely hated it so much. So exhausted *Pouts* *sigh* *whines*
I hate carrying so heavy plastic bags and then hurting my arms. If you don't know, I try to avoid touching the dirty grounds and carrying heavy things because I will end up having serious rash all over my hands.............. Didn't use to have this problem when I was young. Realised t only when I got into poly and it was so worse that day Mel kept saying how jialat my hands were. IT was really bad
hehe my illustrations. I hope it'll turn out like this!
ok goodbye people!
HUATAH.
MA NIAN KUAI LE, SHEN TI JIAN KANG, QIAN MA SHANG JING LAI, CAI YUAN GUANG JING.
Making the biggest decision in my life right now...............
ok bye!















No comments:
Post a Comment