Hello,
People stuffing CNY goodies during the first or second day, but here I am, literally stuffing every leftovers in my mouth. Blame my braces. The first two days of CNY was awe-sum but I had so little food, I wasn't even satisfied. Every bite hurts like a knife slicing through my gum. So i had only a few pieces of bai zhan ji dipped with garlic sauce, and mostly soup with soft carrots and all. TUAN YUAN FAN also.
Before I left for Malaysia.
School from 9-12, RUSHED HOME to do my speed packing and left. Custom was so packed and my sis and I are carrying at least a good 10kg luggage back. Thank god for nice bus drivers, helping us carry up and down the bus. I didn't know how the two of us managed but we managed to successfully bring it back to my popo's house. It was a chore but heck, BECAUSE ITS NEW YEAR.
Ootd that day
with my wine red pants, YAOHUAT ok. and mine my sis's mini clutch for ang baos.
You know I used to dress up every single day in Malaysia during CNY but this year was slightly special, I got so lazy, I wore slippers back. HAHA and I dressed up only 2 days out of the other 5. Chu yi and Chu er. Spending the rest of the days there werking the kampong look.
erm my sideview.
OH OH OH, this was the day when I was in school, with Mel being the photographer. I mean what's new.
SO TIME FLIES, and after a good night rest back in my popo's place, there were A L O T of assignments to be completed on Monday. I have illustrations and boards and technical drawings. The very next day, I vowed to wake up at 8am to complete my drawings, hai and that didn't happen at all la, spending the next few days telling myself that I'll stay awake / wake up super early............ FAKE ONE LA. BUT YOU KNOW i managed to submit on time even tho I spend everyday playing and gambling.
I DIY-ED my own study corner at the second level, kop-ing any tables and chairs that I can find. By the way, I brought only my ipad back, super convenient. Lady luck is shining on me recently. Phone spoiled, I got a spare blackberry without an instagram. So devastaed, having to use mel's ipad or any other friend's iphone to see or upload instagram :( SO one fine day, my mom came back with an ipad mini. Jumped and screamed in joy because I wanted one for VERY long. hehe
YOU MEI YOU HEN XIANG? GUESS WHO?
Spending at least 5 hours everyday to illustrate, vector and do up my fashion figure drawing, can't explain how happy I was when I manage to complete more than half during my last day of stay.
Being on time rocks more than last minute work. I admit but old habits die hard. you know you know.
Here's part of my tuan yaun fan. Very traditonal fam(which I like), not say I don't love having steamboat but I feel home cooked meals are more warmly. hehe there's a must to have prawns, fish, chicken, soup, mushrooms, duck for every meal. it's sort of like a blessing O.O so OF COURSE COME BACK GETTING FATTER.
I love spending new year in Malaysia, tho not a PR anymore, I swear I'll never spend any CNY in Singapore. Even when I get married LOLOLOL if it happens la, or whatever, I will still be back to Malaysia for CNY. The mood there is x100000 better than in Singapore, Fireworks shooting up the sky almost every few seconds, firecrrackers lit up when the clock strikes 12am to welcome the new chinese year. The atmostphere is so different compared to Singapore. This is why I love being back there. So relaxing and the fun time with cousins. :)
here's my uncle helping with the firecracker. ai si ta le. hehe
I love my ipad so much, it captures pictures faster than my olympus especially when it comes to fast moving objects.
And here's me looking x1000000 old and shag and tired LOLOLOLOLOL. I told you makeup works wonders. A few of my lovely cousins. Growing up together was surely fun. VERY FUN actually. and I'm starting to miss everything back there. Can't wait to see them again!
Forever my hometown :')
Thankyou for reading my first and second day happenings!
Jaslyn

















No comments:
Post a Comment