Monday, February 3, 2014

Jasmine's Birthday Lunch/Teabreak/Dessert

Got really lazy to even upload this space of mine but the thought of me reading this 10 years down the road made me feel a little less lazy and so here am I updating this realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy late post.

But it's better than never right XD

Hello!
got back to Singapore just now after my 5 days worth of fun back in Malaysia, cannot wait to write the posts out because everyday is just ... very happening. Very fun and I miss my relatives already :(

Back to Jasmine's birthday,
we dined at habitat which was really far, located around upper thomsom? But time spent with them is never wasted.

Before I begin, here's what I wore that day! Sigh ok I know I've mentioned for the umpteenth times but I want to mention again, I N  E E D T O L O S E W E I G H T. I've always been so jealous about girls being so capable of pulling off different feminine outfits while I can only choose those safe to wear outfits. Meaning I won't show the excessive bulging out fats, or thigh muscles, or everywhere. JUST.............. I need to lose my whole body. argh.

enuff. Here are a few of the pictures we took! hehe Thankyou tiffany for being so nice, sending me through facebook message because my phone was done for the whole period! 

We talk, rot and chitchat and more chitchat for very very very long. There's just A LOT to say. Never ending topics. Cannot wait for steamboat this coming saturday, Another day of gathering!


















Oh and on the actual day, we actually surprised Jasmine at her doorstep! We specially made balloons (actually it was more of tiffany and jing) WHILE me and alicia worked on the birthday card! hehe that's how we all communicate and despite differences I'm glad we made it till today. I hope... we will last till seeing each other till old! 












Ending off this post with this women. hehehehehhe my bestfriend, my soulmate, my girlfriend my anyone and the birthday girl on the special day. NO one can take her away from me especially SEBAS. NONONONONONO Even though she is happily attached, I DON'T CARE. -overlyattachedfriend- 

ok bye, let me work on my submission.
BYE BYE BYE
BYE

I'm so nervous for my class presentation. WHY AM I SO AFRAID OF IT.

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL! whyy euu lyk tat snatch miie away from maii boyfrewnd! HAHAHAHA! overlyattachedfriend! FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete