Happy 20th Birthday to Huijie - the one that I first met in Poly. And then making our lives so awesome in poly. Interning soon > FYP soon and then leading lives on our own after that. I will cherish every single moment with them. Through all the bad times, I grew and I learnt.
Meanwhile, I cannot wait to produce my kidswear. I got a feeling it'll turn out good. So all the best for me.
*presses the cheeks to look cute....... erm.*
See how big the monstar jug is. I had a great time drinking it. hehehe. Sushi Buffet before this and I swear my tummy is exploding. Love hate relationship with buffets because they satisfy my meat desire... or whatever cravings, but the aftermath feeling is terrible. So is this how preggy mom feel? O.O heavy and all.
ending off with ... mmhmm, MY PICTURE.
ok goodbye.
I've beeen sleeping for the whole day, need to get up and do some productive work. hai.
grrrrrr, people like you makes me love not having a phone so I don't get pissed off easily.
goodnight.





No comments:
Post a Comment