At times, I may dislike my parents whenever they are being nonsensical, but deep down, I really appreciate them for giving me so much freedom, so much love. Even though I have super traditional parents who only dine at one restaurant for years, especially my mom who hates other types of cuisine except Chinese... and my dad for being super naggy and all, but I still love them for bringing me up, for shaping me into who am I today.
Feeling so emotional now because my dad just brought my sewing machine to service repair without any complaint. He is always giving us so much so much and putting us at his top priority, mom too, which makes me feel really really really blessed.
I may not have been on a plane before, I may not have visited town with my family before, I may not have been to any chalet or bbq with them before, I may not have any childhood ( because I hate cartoons a lot, I only watched ppg, and maybe cliffton the red dog... yep that's about it), but i still love who am I today, and for all I thank my parents for being so supportive, understanding about me, showering me with lots of love.
hehe,
blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment