I.NEED.TO.SEE.A.DOCTOR.ASAP.
The dry cough is killing me, the sudden sore throat too, and my blocked nose every morning irritates me so much... ever since the open house. Actually I deserve it because I had Macs, Western food for lunch and drank everything as usual which is quite bad la, immune system not as strong as last time, my cough is not healing at all and my voice is getting so man now. So weak so weak.
Giving dance a miss tomorrow because I can feel how desperate my body needs sleep now, I am so tired everyday which is very unusual because I can go to school still energetic even after having 4-5 hours of sleep but not recently. Just let me sleep.
3rd day without my phone, feeling quite good and quite love by my parents and friends.
Have been staying out late and my dad insists on waiting for me to safely reach home before sleeping because usually he would have called me and when I say I'm reaching home or what not, he'll then proceed to go to bed. But not these few days, hehe. Oh, and my friends, telling me "Jaslyn, you stay here ah don't leave until I come back" or not Jasmine whining over the fact that me not having a phone equivilate to not having whatsapp, which means I cannot entertain her on whatsapp anymore. Small little stuff like this matters because I feel like a kid all over again!
3rd day without my phone, feeling quite good and quite love by my parents and friends.
Have been staying out late and my dad insists on waiting for me to safely reach home before sleeping because usually he would have called me and when I say I'm reaching home or what not, he'll then proceed to go to bed. But not these few days, hehe. Oh, and my friends, telling me "Jaslyn, you stay here ah don't leave until I come back" or not Jasmine whining over the fact that me not having a phone equivilate to not having whatsapp, which means I cannot entertain her on whatsapp anymore. Small little stuff like this matters because I feel like a kid all over again!
Celebrated Huijie's Birthday today, Sushi buffet > town > home
OH and I had the legendary monster jug today. Sorry NO PHONE = NO PICTURES.
Simple but yet fulfilling day, spent more than half the time together talking and talking, we can talk so much with endless topics. O.O
I'll be bringing out my camera as often as possible now because LIFE IS LIFELESS without pictures... SIGH :(
Will be getting a blackberry as my spare phone, no more instagram (or maybe yes because I have good friend like Melz who willingly let me camwhore with her ipad mini / my sis's iphone), no more social media network sites. Actually I'm fine living without all this things because I really feel happier leh...
Will be getting a blackberry as my spare phone, no more instagram (or maybe yes because I have good friend like Melz who willingly let me camwhore with her ipad mini / my sis's iphone), no more social media network sites. Actually I'm fine living without all this things because I really feel happier leh...
HAHA ok, goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment