Countdown this year was pretty special. XD
Thanking Marcus for his invite to the hotel to experience a different countdown like any other year, not having the need to squeeze with the thousands of people, just drinking, playing games and having fun with his friends -so far the most memorable one.
2014 - a brand new year, brand new start; my second chance to make things right. Regretted choices are a past, no point regretting, just keep moving and moving.
I won't make any resolutions because it's redundant, I know myself too well. So this year's motto - go with the flow.
The preparations for GEM9 started already, looking forward to be in Junwei's item, hoping to learn as much as when i'm in Jeremy item. In case you don't know, it is my final production in TPDE so I'm making the best out of everything.
Moving on,
OOTD shot taken by Marcus! Why ah why guys cannot take a proper ootd shot for girls? LOL. If the picture is clear, my toes get cut off, if my full body shot is taken, it's blur. *scratches head* But anyway, i made do with the pictures!
We were the first to reach the hotel, amazed by the view and the beauty of the room. Couldn't resist not camwhoring so here is us on the fresh and clean sheets before it was dirtied by all of us. HAHAHA.
See the pretty view? So stoked !!
Counting down with all of them yesterday night. Everyone fighting for a clearer view near the window but THIS was so much better compared to thousands and thousands of people. Not sweaty at all i swear.
Just one shot. LOLOLOL. It's so mainstream to post firework pictures................IT IS EVERYWHERE ON ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES.
Challenged my drinking limits last night and i swear i wouldn't do it again. I became to highlight of the night......... it is shit because i embarrassed myself infront of Marcus's friends.....O.O and thankyou Jing for taking care of me. I was bull-shitting for a good 45mins (or maybe longer, i cannot remember) but point is, everyone is just entertaining me. LOLOL. No more next time Jas. NO MORE. ENOUGH.
I've had A LOT of fun last night, preparing myself for my last two final blocks, drowning myself in submissions starting from tomorrow. Life of a design student.
Highlight of my year - GEM9, SIP and FYP.
Hitting my big 2 this year, bittersweet feeling because I'm not a teen anymore. Growing up toooooo fast I'm scared too. Scared of what comes after graduating, what comes when i start working.
Tipsy here already. HAHAHA see how i stuck myself with Jing. IT WAS A SPLENDID NIGHT, despite the headaches and tummyaches after that, I HAD FUN. A LOT OF FUN. Why so fun ah. HAHAHHAA.
I DIED HERE.
GROUP PICTURES!!!!
Thankyou for reading!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR COUNTDOWN AS MUCH AS I DO.
Embrace the new year, the better year than 2013 was,
Be forgiving, be the bigger person.
Hate less, love more
Byebye!
Jaslyn






























No comments:
Post a Comment