Last time I'm putting myself in this position, no more, no more next time.
Only the 2nd day of the year, i'm burdened with so much stress.
So many things to be done for the night (*) The rest will be due in four days time?
1) 30 sketches *
2) Inspiration & Mood Board. *
3) Illustration Board
4) Fabrication Board.
5) CDS report.
6) Comda research.
oh and I am scheduled to work on the 5th too. Having said that, open house training is on Saturday, taking up almost my entire day. HOW GREAT. I really want to drop out from open house but i know i wouldn't in the end because it's my responsibility to opt out in the first place. Torn between school, work and dance. Yes I mentioned a lot a lot a lot of times, it's my mistake, i never learn. I never understand why does it take so bloody long just to recap what we have done for dreams. Despite this, i still do love dance, but not the commitments.
I'm stressed out, it's official.
Can you hug me and tell me everything's gonna be alright?
My last time,
after Gem9, i'm sure there wouldn't be any more times like this, when i have to suffer.
goodluck to myself.
Jaslyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment