Saturday, January 4, 2014

HI 2014

A little bit late with the header but since I started my year very right, I need to end it right.
Stay positive anytime and every time because it's all about the mind. I SHALL NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE VOICE IN MY HEAD. 

Today was a bad day and i believe the week will be too, BUT, I can choose to be happy. OH, did I mention that I got myself a money notebook (I'm serious LOL) to write down every single amount i spend on. EVEN LIKE MAYBE I BOUGHT 3 TISSUES FOR A DOLLAR. ALSO MUST WRITE. It's damn ridiculous for me to lose so much money everyday when I don't even know what did I spend on. You know the mini heart attack I really feel when I check my account balance every week?! It's terrible.
So to start 2014 right, I NEED TO SAVE MONEY(very determined). My only aim. ok lah, and also be more hardworking, less stress & worries and most importanly, have a mind of my own.

On the first day of school, I took out my money notebook and showed to Mel... and you know what, she laughed it off and took out hers too. LOL. cheers to saving money! 

Informed to work so last minute today, Lecturer on MC when my group was supposed to go for consultation.... it's ok, STAY POSITIVE. CCA tomorrow, really want to skip but I couldn't. YES NO MORE NEXT TIME. Desperately looking for replacement for this coming Sunday because I know if I work, I'll die................... aiyah whenever there's school, I will feel terrible 3 days out of the 5.
Yesterday night was made because of the funny tumblr night post, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

HAHHAHAHAHAHA I CANNOT LOLOL.
THIS ONE ZUI HAO XIAO.
the next one don't run leh please please please.


AND,

I wanted to get this lipstain but JASMINE SAY I DON'T LOOK GOOD WEARING IT. She's not fascinated by the colour. But i think it looks chio! DO YOU THINK SO? Give me suggestions. If it's good I shall go and buy.... HAHHAA.

ok, off to werkz that submission!
byebye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment