Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Survived the day

Hello, in case you realised I haven't be tweeting for the whole day, neither have I been using my whatsapp since 10PM last night, and then track me down to this blog, THANKYOU FOR CARING. HAHA.

No i didn't lose my phone, it just spoiled. Bad luck Jaslyn.
Sewing machine spoiled, PHONE SPOILED .... which is damn retarded because I charged fully my phone before sleeping and I woke up terrible late.. supposed to reach at 9am, I woke up at 9am. gooodness. And then i checked my phone IT'S OFF.... for god knows what reason. So I assumed the battery drained throughout the night (probably because i on-ed 3G for the whole night).... and then nope, still not charging at all.... In conclusion.. SPOILED.

Survived the day today without using phone, not checking instagram, twitter, whatsapp, I FEEL MORE RELAXED. LOLOL LIKE nobody annoying me through anything, or getting jealous over all the whatsnot. Not even contacting anyone. AND I LOVE IT. HAHHAHAHA MUAHAHAHHAA.
ok lah kidding, I have so many meetups this week I need to get a new battery ASAP.

ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment