Friday, January 24, 2014

Make that move

Haven't been updating this space because I'm rushing for my kidswear assignment! more like I'm lazy but hey............ hehe. Ok I'm left with Jasmine's 20th birthday post because I kick start my CNY in my hometown next thursday. Giving class a miss -guilty x10000 because I hate to miss lessons now, I feel like I'm losing out on so much... especially when it's ADP... - and yay, taobao items came in time for CNY. was so worried it wouldn't. Collecting it tomorrow, washing it and I'm ready to erm... CNY!! Hope things stay the same, lesser people thou but same fun. Keeping fingers crossed.

MY BIGGEST PETPEEVE: People asking me to stop talking to myself.
I feel that it's my own assurance to myself, I love talking to myself but friends/sister kept asking me to stop, no I can't stop and it's damn unhealthy for me? Imagine if I have to shutup when I really need to talk to myself and then keeping everything to myself. Y'all need to spare a thought for me, for someone who loves talking to herself. It's not me being crazy, but I feel if I talk to myself, I can find a better answer. So please bear with me or ignore me. Much appreciated.

Side note, I realised how lazy I am getting nowadays, I really have so much work and research to do, submission both on Monday and Tuesday but I am feeling very tired right now, lazy to get started. So used to the hectic lifestyle and when I get that few hours of rest, it's hard for me to get back on track. help help help help......................................................................

I'll be back soon,
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment