Feeling extremely ASIAN nowadays, I can't help but to tweet in Chinese. I speak so much in mandarin I think people is gonna suspect me that I can't communicate in English. I can but it's annoying because of my braces. I tend to speak in a very fast tone and then I miss a few letters and it becomes a joke. Just like a few days back, I really wanted to say "Twister fries" but I don't know how, my tongue tied and I said "Twitter fries" Oh wow, this was a terrible joke. Not cool. Influenced by the social media. LOLOL.
But this is not as embarrassing as falling down on bus and I swear Singapore is filled with heartless people. They need to get their heart washed..... I didn't land on the floor with a loud thud (Obviously), I just lost my balance because I was carrying quite a lot of things and NO ONE BOTHERED TO HELP. I mean the bus is so packed, NO ONE lent a helping hand to even support me from falling. Disappointed... very disappointed. And so I fell and this BOY.. I'm quite sure he is a boy because he looked so young, he held me at the back because if I fall, I will land slightly beside him. #STILLGOTHOPE because the next generation is taking over soon. Wow talk about "lending a helping hand when in need" Promoting so much but still none of them helped. I CLAP FOR YOU ALL THE ADULTS STANDING BESIDE ME. Heartless.. heartless society.
Moving on,
I think my mom deserves an award. Story is she recently found this friend while working and they started chatting on the phone almost once a week AND the funny thing is, she can talk for so long and now even as I'm typing, she's still happily chatting. PLUS the moment i reached home from dance which is an hour or two before, she was already on phone!!!
Left: MY dad bought a new manual juicer to juice his pomegranate juice!! Just a picture of my ... cup filled with juice?? LOLOL.
OH and the noodles, since today is my submission day, I told Mel saying that I already prepared my food to last for the whole day and she kept insisting that I'm trying to go on diet. LOOLOL BUT it's really not like this. I bought this packet of noodles at 11am and had a mini 20 minutes break at 1pm and I ate half of it! Didn't felt hungry at all during my chionging-for-submission time and so I COMPLETED THE HALF AT 615PM before heading to dance.
And my submission for today. Very proud of it because everything was so neatly displayed. You know I've always mentioned about the need to reflect on yourself and then change for the better? Yah, I felt so guilty for my group mates because everyone has been giving in to my ideas and all and then because I'm so adamant about the colour scheme, I didn't mind following this trend colour scheme! I mean it's all about costume designing and if I were to have a colour scheme that suits even outside wear, it don't make sense for me lah. That's what i felt. SOOO today, one of my groupmates hated the colour scheme so much we consulted the lecturer and in order to compromise the both of us, we suggested to use acrylic paint on fabric. It's good because we achieved compromisation and I am honestly fine with changing but perhaps if I gave in more, we wouldn't have to make last minute changes.. isn't it.
Things I need to reflect:
Stop being such a Capricorn. LOOLLOL in case you didn't read the horoscope, somewherre along the line, it mentioned about Capricorns wanting/loving to be a leader because they have their ideas heard and always BELIEVE that if they do themselves, things work out even better. SO yes, maybe I work better alone O.O
Ok goodnight! This was a long ass post................. I AM NOT HARDWORKING. It's just that I ended my dance quite late and reached home quite late... my hair is drying. But heck, I'm gonna sleep and wake up with CHIOZ wavy hair!
//I didn't regret getting crazy and high that day! XD





No comments:
Post a Comment