Throwback post today. Throwing back everywhere, even on Insta. HAHA.
The other day... impromptu flea day with Jasmine. Love how steady Jing and Jasmine is. Maybe it's the Taman Jurong genes. So that day, met Jasmine first before heading to the flea. There were a lot of discounts everywhere and everything was sooooooo cheap. Got so many things at only $30. Very worth it and that is why i love flea. Need to hold a flea too because my wardrobe is exploding like crazy. So many clothes I wouldn't be wearing anymore. Maybe I should donate out! I don't mind!!!
Met Jing at night for the sweechoon date with Marcus driving. I was damn hyped about it. First time sitting on a friend's car and not having to worried about the transport home even if it past midnight. oooooyeah.
see my overly excited face because of the clothes I bought. HAHA
OH and i saw Chloe!! She's so pretty in real life! MUST TAKE PICTURE. I am not someone who will go around chasing stars to take picture but when I saw her, I felt like taking with her! HAHA.
gorgeous pretty girl!
And then on Marcus's car. hehe told you I was excited about it. And it's the first time I feel that Marcus look really handsome. HAHAHHAHAHHAA
Ahh, and sweechoon with the team. We have 6 people? Lots of laughter and fun. I LOVE HOLIDAYS. I LOVE GATHERINGS. Always making me feel so contented and blessed when I am with them.
Yes, that's about it!
Back to my assignments. Time check : 10.45pm.
Have to be done by 2am and start on the other assignment.
hehe,
byebye!
from twitter. THIS IS SO DEEP SO RELATABLE. First NEWYEAR without him. I hope it all turns out well for everybody.
3 weeks more?












No comments:
Post a Comment