Saturday, January 11, 2014

Because I've kept it in for too long


I'm always trying to be nice to everyone, hiding every anger and whats not, and there's always a point when everything reaches up my neck, I burst out. Same theory like a balloon, there's only so much air they can have in them, if it exceeds the maximum, they burst. Like me, just a moment ago. Sigh I earned so many karma points today...............
Thank god I have Jasmine to listen to me, how would I be like if you didn't exist. Every seconds I count my blessings, having you here 24/7, AS CHEESY AS IT MAY SEEMS, even though I always dislikes it when you're LATE (please change for the sake of me but if you don't it's ok la, I'll still wait <3 ) but I am really thankful. hehe.

Finally chilled *breathe* so I'm here to update about my super mundane life. This week was fruitful,
I have Open house performance/ Vetting/ Gems training and then my school work, so busy but I'm loving it because I'm learning so many things.
Just had vetting in the morning and it is awesome to hear good comments like "You've improved alot" Oh you don't know how much it meant to me, having choreographers always placing me at the back because I can't shine and all, being called out to be said that "you're one of the lacking behind dancers" and all BUT..
I'll never ever give up because I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower, and fast enough to run across the sea~

Moving on to the Open house performance,
It was so good, I'm feeling it and thank you to the awesome juniors/seniors/alumnis who came down to support us, the Year 2s. The crowd on Wednesday was just bad but hehe today was so much better! Gave it my all, and then we had to dance to our school song! A really enjoyable day! Temasek me, Temasek you~
Thou I have my regrets in between the dance trainings because I have so many things to commit, the after performance feeling killed it all. It is so indescribable and given a chance, I will still make myself so busy. I guess this is passion.. huh? XD

GEM9 wo yao lai le.

I'm sorry if i bore you out, how about some pictures?






The other day before training starts, met Shermaine for subway and then off to dance. I don't have A LOT of friends in dance, but a few good ones will do. I'm also grateful for the bunch of friends who made friends with me despite my dance skills or whatever. Too many things to be blessed about. 

Jin dian zhao pian. The day when I met Jasmine at westgate for dinner. We're forever busy, needless to say, but yay, we finally met up. Good old times. 

hehe goodnight!

I really want to start on my assignments, but I'm lazy to move because I'm so tired for dancing and dancing and dancing for the whole day. Excuses, ok I'll start at 11PM. And then stay up. I love staying up on Saturdays and sleep till shiok on Sunday. At least feeling more peaceful because I've done something through the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment