Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas XD - Something special at the end!



I don't Photoshop my face now so it's small like that but when I start to laugh hysterically or whatever that needs me to move my mouth muscle, I don't look pretty already..... SO I AM NOT PRETTY LAH GUYS. IT'S ALL IN THE PICTURES ONLY leh.

There's a reason why I said that so if you want to know.... READ finish this post of mine! heehhehe


Went out with Alicia during Christmas and yay! It's some bonding time between the both of us, walking around town, buying gifts and having popeyes and chilling at starbucks... XDDDD

This extremely chio ootd picture Alicia took for me, i was also impressed with the "long" legs i have in it. Quite short in real life so i need to use cheat angles.... and I dance which explains my calf muscles. Hate it


Random selfies.
Doing what i'm best at - Camwhoring.

SEE MY FACE IS DAMN SMALL. HAHHAA looking good right? LOLOL



Alicia accompanied me to town because as mentioned, I REALLY LOVE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE NEON LIGHTS/Decorated Christmas trees are! Don't you think that Christmas has the best decorations all over? It beats Chinese New Year i feel. HAHA

"It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights filled the streets spreading so much cheer" 









And here comes the special part - It is a short video that we did on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's special because I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE LOLOLOL. I thought it was stupid for me to hold a camera and speak as if i'm really talking to some other people... WELLL XD.....
I still did it anyway! 


My face looked so fat in this video or maybe it just looked slim in pictures. LOLOL. 
So... i apologize if i disappoint you because i look like this in REAL LIFE.
and I APOLOGIZE for the over-use of greetings in this video. Kept saying Hi because i started re-recording again. IF it annoys you.... don't watch it ok! It's really just for entertainment purposes. 



ENJOY AND LASTLY,
I REALLY HOPE 2014 will be a better year!!!!!

It's 2.15am NOW, heading to bed

GOODNIGHT lovelies :D





No comments:

Post a Comment