oh yes yes yes, it's finally my 19th BIRTHDAY. ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS. Anticipating for so bloody long... it's GONE IN A WHILE. Why ah, why time passes so quickly. Today is already 26th. WHICH MEANS SCHOOL IS STARTING in 4 days TIME.
and yes, i thought it was snowing....... HAHHAA NO LAH, i just wanted to step cold. no i'm serious, i want to pretend that it's snowing in Singapore, experience the winter cold. BUT I WAS SUFFERING AFTER THAT WHICH IS QUITE DUMB. WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND.
Super excited that day, ok i apologise for my lack of descriptions/ my limited diary, i only know excited and happy. LOLOLOL. can you please elaborate more for me on your own? Just know that i'm extremely happy for all the days of the week because it's my birthday week. lalala.
Moving on, met Tiffany and Alicia before heading to Vivo. I honestly thought they were going to bring me to adventure cove which THANKGOD they didn't because i didn't quite fancy going there. HAHAH.
Super fresh make up. OH FAKE FLAWLESS SKIN. So many meatbumps on my forehead. I have no idea why??!?!?!??!
And these girls wanted me to sit in the middle. OK LAH, I KNOW WHY. BECAUSE TODAY WO SHI PRINCESS MA. hehe. Quite love my super long hair. But not how straight it is. Hoping it turns wavier. HAHA
Went to Vivo first and i thought i would get a surprise maybe when i reached but i was wrong. MUAHAHA, visited the pet's farm at vivo and MAN, there were so many adorable puppies. I guessed I was brought there to waste time away, assuming Jasmine and Jing wasn't ready.
Oh then after awhile, i was given a mission letter to find stores. I TOOK SO LONG TO FIND THE PLACES, do not ask a direction idiot to look for stores. HAHAHA
Literally walked round and round and round Vivo, not knowing that I actually went there twice/thrice.
Managed to find JING at MAC. HAHA then i was given this Helium balloons which i carried all the way from Vivo > Town > Home. It wasn't embarrassing at all, maybe probably because my SKIN is super thick or not i just feel comfortable because it's my birthday. HAHAHA.
I was given two missions; took SUPER LONG TO FIND THEM but at least i managed to find in the end and I WAS SURPRISED. YES, VERY.
kan wo xiao de bu jian yan jing. THIS IS WHY I LOVE BIRTHDAYS THE MOST. HAHAHA feels like a princess... and maybe.... a pretty one. :P
Surprised to see Marcus & the guys there! I MEAN WHY WILL THEY PUT IN EFFORT TO COME TO MY BIRTHDAY CELEB. hehehehhehehehee,
Followed by photo spams of myself with the reindeer ears/ helium ballons and my twelve cupcakes!
EH YOU KNOW I DIDN'T TRY RED VELVET BEFORE and the girls were so thoughtful to get them for me!! THEY EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. Sharing my love with all the girls. loving them more and more every year. XD
KAN NA BIAN. KAN ZHE BIAN. KAN PANG BIAN.
I was then tasked to FIND 19 GUYS TO HUG OK. It was such an awkward thing for me to do since i wasn't someone that fancy hugs, MUCH LESS HUGGING STRANGERS... i am just a very awkward person. FRIENDS WHO KNOW ME WILL KNOW HOW AWKWARD I AM. How awkward i am to not get involved in any dating matters because it makes me feel so awkward. Destined to stay single.
SINGLE BELLS SINGLE BELLS SINGLE ALL THE WAY.
Read this article telling me that in order to not be/feel awkward i have to stop thinking that i'm awkward and go with the flow.
I. A.M. T.R.Y.I.N.G. H.A.R.D
Dinner was a major big fail HAHAHHAA. the initial plan was me to have korean bbq but no one tell me not to wear knits.. and i really didn't want to stain my knit at all, so they all changed plans for the sake of me and we dined at ding tai fung. TOWN was horribly packed, people waiting for close to three hours but not getting seats at buffet restaurants, oh wow, MADNESS.
But i was still having fun at ding tai fung. With my funny friends, kangrui, lenghock, marcus, weiqiang, jasmine, alicia, tiffany, jing, chatting everything about life. AND I CAN BE MYSELF WITH THEM, self praising myself and making them annoy me. A bunch of friends worth hanging out with. Who knew i would have met them throughout my JSS life? XD the Jurong cliques? Going home together, studying together.... those times. I NEED A TIME MACHINE.
PHOTO SPAMS AFTERWARDS. HEHHE. ENJOY AND THANKYOU GUYS AND GIRLS for taking out time to spend on CHRISTMAS EVE with me when you all can have plans with your family members. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS DAY SPECIAL. THANKS FOR BEING IN MY LIFE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU ALL.
KANGRUI RUI RUI RUI XD sogggyhotdogs needa turn solid lah KANGRUI. If you ever see this, HAHHA please be a solid one.
Gohsheng and Kokwei. The two of them coming down for the sake of me even though one just ended work and one just reached Singapore. Thankyou guys, thankyou so much.
Marcus, the best neighbour, the one giving me whatever he baked SO I CAN PROUDLY SAY i've tried so many things he ever baked. HAHA Even thou he can be so annoying at times with his vulgarities but he is one of those friends i'm thankful i met. How steady he can get and all.
and Weiqiang. Glad we're still friends after soo long and soooo many things that happened during our secondary school life. HAHHAA. we all grew up.... so fast so fast.
Jasmine and Alicia. MY first two friends i met in Secondary school. Said whatever i wanted to in the Christmas card and hope you all liked the gifts! hehehehehe.
I have so many pictures in my phone i don't know which one to post because everything looked the same to me. HAHAHA
Wo de piao liang bao beis men. No amount of THANK-YOUs can express my gratitude to you all, for planning and thinking of how to make me happy. Y'all make me happy, just spending time with y'all is what i need the most. Don't worry about not having a spectacular day or what's not, as long as i'm gathered with you all with the guys, IT'S ENOUGH. GOU LE. NI MEN RANG WO KAI XIN.
I still have pictures with Jasmine.... so if she don't upload, i cannot edit this post. HAHHAA if she ever get hardworking and upload, i'll then edit this post. LOL. BET SHE IS SO LAZY TO EVEN UPLOAD FROM CAMERA.
A photo of all the gifts i got from both sides of my friends.
THANKYOU ALL.
THANKYOU ALL.
I don't know what else can i say except THANK YOU.
Thankyou for the wishes
Thankyou for planning
Thankyou for existing in my life
Thankyou for making me happy
Thankyou for making me feel like a princess; having my wishes granted on the special day
Thankyou for loving me
MUAHAHAHA
YAY, please scroll down to read my BIRTHDAY PART 1(Mini celeb with Family) AND BIRTHDAY PART 2(CELEB WITH THE POLY FRIENDS)!!!
xoxo, JASLYN














































No comments:
Post a Comment