THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I FEEL SO DISCONNECTED FROM THE WORLD, FEELING SO LIFELESS until i felt like there's a need to blog.
Reason being, i'm hooked on this Korean drama: The Master's Sun. Agree with me, the title ain't appealing at all. I don't even know why was it that i started watching it on Friday and ever since then, i followed every episode and till today, i'm finally done with 15episodes. Which in another word, i spent a total of 15hours sitting down here watching the show.
Within the time frame, i actually only eat, laugh(because there's some parts that's reallyyyyyy funny), pee and drink water. I din't even touch my phone unless there's a need for me to, I DIN'T EVEN SCROLL THROUGH INSTAGRAM for the whole day. #acheivementunlocked. But i did scroll twitter & fb to see live updates. lololol. but still, it was for that mere 5mins. O.O i am so scary/lifeless
Ok, moving on, YOU GUYS SHOULD GO AND WATCH THE MASTER'S SUN. SERIOUS, i swear. It's a drama about the female lead being pestered by ghost *really scary ghost almost every episode, watch at youur own risk* and if she wants to be freed from the ghost, she have to run to her safety hideout which is obviously the male lead. In between there's some parts that's like "aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww, omgomgomg so sweeeet" But towards the back.... something bad happened and i'm so eager to know the ending.
This drama is still airing so... i have to wait for the last 2 episodes to be air before they actually upload on youtube. I reallyyy reallyyy po pi po pi it will be good endings because i really hate sad endings :(
inserting a useless picture that's not related to the post. lololol.
goodnight!
JASLYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
JASLYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments:
Post a Comment