Another fulfilling day with the babes!
Was craving for steamboat earlier the week and then we suggested having steamboat at Jasmine's place! ALL of us were present so that calls for some celebration!! Met early and off we went to shengsiong to grab ingredients before we head home to prepare! Was starving while preparing but once we're done eating, i swear my pants is going to tear the moment i stand up. lololol.
Chilled awhile after we're done eating, chatting like some aunties over the table, only that we're lacked of some tea/coffee. BUT STILL, i enjoyed every moment with them. Just priceless.
I got a very big forehead.........
but since tiffany asked me to be proud of it, therefore i shall tell y'all, YES I AM SUPER PROUD OF MY BIG/HIGH/HUMONGOUS FOREHEAD. HOHOO.
Till the next,
Jaslyn!
A SLIGHT REMINDER I SAW ON TWITTER YESTERDAY: 97 more days to 2014.
WHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
and also, i'm actually not wishing for 2014 arrival, i don't want to celebrate any cny next year, because the thought of you not there with us anymore is just too much to handle. I can't imagine how next year's new year, qing ming will be without you.... without you. forever in my heart. xoxo. till we meet again. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment