Back to my frequent updates! Havent been really busy because it's a 9-12pm block but that's not a reason for me to slack off from my assignments. HAHA. need to start on them soon! Oh, and something worth mentioning....I DYED MY HAIR. WHOOOO.
Before:
I bought a really ex dye from WATSONS, i did researched on the dye and realised that it's not hair damaging and the colour stains well on the hair but when i tried, IT DIDN'T TURN OUT TO BE THE COLOUR I WANTED, it became BLACK..... with patches of brown here and there. UNEVEN TONE AND SHADES. :( SO DISAPPOINTED. It's 11PM at night and i'm so thankful for Jasmine's offer to help me cover with a second colour which is violet red. WHILE COLOURING THE SECOND COLOUR, there were a lot of tangled areas and i was so worried my hair will turn into grass after coating with the second colour. BUT THANK GOD, IT DIDN'T. I SWEAR THE PALATTE DYE IS DAMN GOOD. After washing, my hair still feel silky smooth. REALLY.
SEE I TOLD YOU I WASN'T KIDDING ABOUT MY HAIR BEING SMOOTHER than the first time i dyed. It was a bad experience using the first dye because after washing, my hair felt rougher than usual and it's so difficult to manage, to blow dry it.
The colour is so much nicer when in real life and i don't understand why when i try to take a picture of my hair, it turns out to be brown.................................................... i had to filter it so that it'll look more violet-ish. HAHAHA
Was so glad Jasmine offered to help me dye my hair and this is not the first time. I THINK IT'S LIKE THE FOURTH OR FIFTH? <3 <3 <3
And today, school starts from 12pm. SO HAPPY because i ended dance at 1040 the previous day and i reached home at around 1am. Was so tired and drained.......................... ;/ Off to meet Gohsheng after school for lunch and yes, i finally found someone who's on the same boat as me, facing the same problems and difficulties. But whatever it is, i believe we can find a way out. :)
AND GOHSHENG HELPED TO TAKE THESE PHOTOS BELOW. There's more but i looked damn ugly so.... :/
Something to end off my post,
Goooodnight!
It's 1130 and dance starts at 9am tomorrow. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment