Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BAD GENES

Currently in a state of depression, ok so recently, i've mentioned about how bad my skin condition is... i changed to a new line of products which i researched and found out that it's very useful for people like me. SO I BOUGHT and no, my skin is bloody sensitive. The moment i use, my entire face just gets damn itchy. ARGH and the next day, it's worse than ever. IT WAS REALLY BAD and so i've learnt from my friends that i need to have the habit of using sunscreen because my pimples will be affected. I tried, and my face got WORST. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. TODAY, while i was washing my face, my entire skin is just rough with clogged pores and pus. I NEED TO VISIT THE SKIN DOCTOR ASAP.

Need to book an appointment by tonight. I WILL DIE IF MY SKIN CONTINUES TO ROT.
i am willing to do anything for the sake of saving my skin. I CAN STOP EATING MEAT, or put foundation or whatever.

I JUST NEED TO HEAL MY SKIN.

/you're selfish, self-centered. losers like you deserve a tight slap. 
no more next time, everything just reaches my limit. Try me.


No comments:

Post a Comment