Hi, i'm blogging at work now since there's no customers. I love working at paragon now because I get to surf the net and to do my school work instead of wasting my day away. My dad asked me this yesterday "ni bu lei meh? bu shi zuo gong jiu shi du shu, bu ran jiu shi tiao wu.."(ain't you tired with whatever you're doing? Having to dance, study and work at the same time.
Ever since Poly started, I've been chasing against time, rushing for submissions, juggling with work and having to dance because of my passion, but what I believe in is nothing ever comes easy. All these are just part of growing up. I can't possibly be someone useless, stay at home and ask for money to satisfy my wants, right?
My dad hasn't been supportive of me being such a busy person because he thinks that me having enough rest is more important than anything else. It's true, I need to have rest. But then, without me working, i'll feel the burden when I keep asking for more money just to buy whatever I want. The sense of satisfaction I get when I receive my hard-earned money, & then to spend them rightly is so much better than "shen shou yao qian."
Even though I ain't working as terribly as Melissa(she's ridiculous, she's working for almost the entire month,salute), I still feel stress from having to handle so many things at once. It's a 9-12pm block now, and other than just wasting my time away working or dancing, I find the need to improve on my works. I'm really squeezing out the little time I have now to complete everything that has to be completed for this month other than the 3 submissions. If not.. I will die for the next block. EVEN LESSER SLEEP. or worse. NO SLEEP.
But I know, whatever I am going through now, I am not alone, because i'm blessed with good friends around me. Friend making me herbal tea when my throat is killing, the care and concerns when i'm down, and someone that's always there when i'm lonely around the east area... and more.
There's a lot of things going through in my little brain, but I know with the determination, perseverance and hardwork, I can conquer all these obstacles and be a better person; in terms of character and personality.
IMSTRONG.
No comments:
Post a Comment