Thursday, May 30, 2013

Confused, Fearful, Vulnerable

I'm screwed for life.
It's not that i want to be depressed but i don't feel happy with what i have now. Really..


Anyway, i had my skype interview on Wednesday and i did pretty bad. I really don't know why, but i feel that my presentation skills has gone down alot. During my secondary school days, i love presenting, like i used to be an EMCEE for the school event. talking infront of 300 people wasn't difficult. But things changed ever since i entered POLY. probably because of my self confidence. Sigh.. i just get nervous easily, and i tend to not speak what i memorised. *POOF* all gone when it's my turn.............

My interview got delayed for about an hour and what i did was to camwhore, camwhore and still camwhore. This is what i am best at. Meanwhile, i even skyped with Melissa for about 30 mins. Hahahhaha



and my Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner for today. Spaghetti with sausage + egg. I DISLIKES WATERY EGG ALOT. It's gross. ahhahahaa, unless it's for my breakfast, like the ones i mixed with toast bread. THAT IS GOOD, but asking me to eat like this, i-feel-like-puking-


CDS test tomorrow, I NEED TO SCORE. HERE I COME. i miss studying, i miss solving maths questions so much....................................... 





Walking through this path alone. 
Goodnight,
Jaslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment