Met up with Jasmine & Alicia after school for dinner yesterday! I love how free i am when i don't have to work. You know how sad it is when people try to date you out and all you reply is "Sorry babe, i got to work" Honestly, i haven't had so much freedom since i started working during Year 1. It's pathetic. :( But then, when you work = more income. SO I GUESS WORKING ISN'T BAD AFTER ALL. it's just that you lose all the fun + lesser memories in the future.
Last night, in case you don't know, it's FRIDAY, SOOOOOOOOOO, i went to DREAMS with Jasmine and her friends! It was super fun because i met so many people! You know alcohol makes people friendlier. HAHA i believe it's true. Initially i was quite reluctant to go since i don't know anyone and yes, i was quite sober becuase i had no one to rely on, so i didn't dare to drink too much! but no, NOT DRINKING doesn't mean i can't get high on the dance floor!
It was a great night! and making new friends of course!
Wait ah, let me act cute with my GEO LENS. LOLOLOL
and my coordinate of the day for yesterday!
White top from #TheEditorsMarket. It was slitted both front and back so it was actually VERY revealing...
Owl Skirt from #OakHamMarket.
Shoes from #Taobao.
Bag from #Blogshop.
I think i looked good yesterday! hehe, you know if you have good outfit for the day, you'll actually be ALOT more confident of yourself? :))
SO it's time to snap some #OOTD shhots. WHAT'S NEW. Cr; Alicia. hehehe
And this was when my leg was so tired from standing since the girls and i have been walking and walking to find a decent place to chill but since it's friday night, it was mad difficult. CANDID from ALICIA. HAHA
The guy friend that helped me ALOT YESTERDAY. really ALOT. so thankful!
INSTAGRAM PICTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
I Scrolled through my past facebook pictures and........... hoimagawd. Can i find a hole to hide. It's so ugly and fat. I don't think i slimmed down alot actually but i guess it's all about camera angle, but still, this PICTURE IS SO UGLYYYYYYYYYYY. step model. and fat. really is ahpuipui. So glad i managed to at least... slim down a lil over this one year at poly.
Ok now, you need to scroll up to see my prettier picture.
I NEEDA CAMWHORE MORE BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH MY EYES. AHHHHHH.
Back to reality, HI ASSIGNMENTS.
feeling alot better than the previous days, so HERE I AM, BACK ON TRACK.
WAN SUI, HUAT AH.
Jaslyn!














No comments:
Post a Comment