Sunday, March 13, 2022

Years after

2.5 years into Adulthood 

Thought I found the perfect job after graduating, but turned out that there's more to life! SO here I am into my new job after 2.3 years in audit! 

Life is way better after audit. 😛

I am compared against lesser, happier at work, enjoying work etc etc 

Envisioned myself to stay in Big 4 for the rest of my life but I guess that's not a place to stay just purely by being hardworking.

Glad I found another job that is way more suitable for myself.

Also, no our BTO is not ready - not until Q4 2023 which means I have one more year to save up!

Re-posted again BECAUSE I needed an outlet to type my thoughts (which I will be seeing again probably the next few years HAHAHA) but just really happy today!

Scored an A- for my performance review, better pay & good bonus (way better than as an auditor) & most importantly, hardwork is being recognised. 

All along, I thought money could buy me happiness and I would be saatisfied with a Big 4 life because of the pay progression. But no, soon realised money is secondary and being RECOGNISED with what you have put in is first. 

Here's to hoping life gets better from today!





No comments:

Post a Comment