Tuesday, March 19, 2019

2019

Wow how has it been almost 3 years of education - I am finally completing my degree in 2 months.. and graduating in August 2019!

Remembered in 2016 when I first enrolled myself into UOL (heard of all the horror stories of studying), I was anxious, stressed and nervous that I couldn't cope and all.

Today, I am honestly still far from First Class actually, I would need 3 more As....

BUT on a brighter side, I still managed to secure a second uppers in my year 2!

Further...... I MANAGED TO SECURE A FT JOB POSITION WITH MY DREAM FIRM.

So it's truly a good end to my degree & the start of adulthood.

I am very blessed (I've probably said this plenty of times to everyone who congratulated me) and I have no idea what was it that they see in me (or rather my resume LOLOLOL) but like how I took the chance to enter UOL, imma taking another shot to prove myself in this firm.

I hope I do well and show them that UOL graduates are equally good and that I am worthy of the position.

and at the end of the day,

I have no first class (or maybe yes?? I am trying hard still but chances are slim LOOOL but I shouldn't jinx myself first) but I have plenty of experiences which I have FORTUNATELY done during the period of 3 years and having an offer before graduation..

That is truly the best!

Edit:

Oh yes yes!

We've also secured our BTO at the East area and the project will be ready in 4 years time!

Coincidentally, the date of the interview was also the day of house selection. That date is now our special day to remember!

Ah adulthood seems fun~

May I never lose the enthusiasm and eagerness towards life. :')



No comments:

Post a Comment