The relief when everything about internship is over.
From the start; sourcing of companies, doing porfolio, internship, internship report and presentation. Everything is over which I'm very happy about.
One down, I'm left with Basic CAM and FYP but FYP is what worries me the most. But positive forces attract positive outcomes so I'm going to continue trying.
It's time to let go of whatever that happened, put my heart and mind at ease. I don't think anyone actually understands me well enough to know how much hate I had but it's over. It's all over. Time to focus for the major project. To make my parents proud of me at the end of my Year 3 life.
Just like how I didn't disappoint them when I went up the stage to collect my Olevel result slip.
I didn't secure a good position in TP but I'm not blaming myself for that, I'll just do well for my FYP. Like really well even if I sacrifice sleep.
Ok enough talk, more actions. Because everytime I say positive things, negative things happen... but argh ok POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE. I LOVE EVERYBODY. I FORGIVE EVERYONE.
Phases I have to overcome. I'm be the bravest girl on earth. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment