I think throughout the entire life, what I learnt best is never to expect, never to think so much about things that won't be happening. So you won't feel like you're ever thinking too much and then you won't jinx yourself. Sorry but good things only happen to lucky people. I'm born to fight.
I need a change. Feeling so terrible for I don't know why. I guess THAT really affected me till a whole new level. Like I want to confront about everything but I couldn't so I have to keep it inside and I guess that's why I feel so tight inside. All the emotions locked because there's nothing I can do. I'm really angry, really really angry and I pity myself for landing at such state.
What did I do to deserve this.
No I'm not emo, I"m just really......angry
Side note, Final year project started officially. A bit no feel to continue sometimes because as usual, that lack of confidence. When did I become such a loser, I don't understand myself even.
Aiyah this is such a useless post.
Needa find back that motivation and strength again.
Goodnight.
Stay up again lor, as if staying up till 4am last night isn't enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment