Sunday, October 19, 2014

Injustice

I'd lost my respect towards you; your ugly attitude, your ugly personality and your ugly heart.
Silence is my best revenge as of now because I let the future decide everything and time will eventually tell.
I'll take this opportunity to thank you for making me feel even more motivated to strive harder and work towards my goal.
Don't underestimate my abilities dear. It's one thing you should never have done to a girl that is still learning from the society. 
The amount of pain inflicted and the amount of injustice I felt... You had no idea. 

Right from the start, I gave my best to everything that I should do, I worked hard for the
sake of you, thinking that you didn't deserve the bad treatment from others.
I stood up for you and to know that everything was a huge mistake because you're such a downright wicked person with no right morals that judged me based on all the negative events.
What's done cannot be undone, no one will ever look up to you as their role model because you don't fit to be one - the way you judge others, the way you criticized others, forced others, making a joke out of those insensible things when you were never perfect.
You have some soul-searching to deal with before pin-pointing about me dear.
This in fact was a really huge lesson learnt - to never stupidly offer to do more things when it's never part of what I am given. And of course, to believe what I hear from others and stand by them. 

Lastly, I hope we will never meet again. Even till death.

Thankyou. 

Heartfelt post at 330am in the morning because it had been bothering me since morning, Tears wasted, anger and hatred - all buried deep within me. I'll remember everything that happened today till death.  Always.

My rules in life - to never become a second you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment