Friday, October 17, 2014

Bittersweet

Intern is coming to an end. Part of me is thankful but part of me will definitely miss the place and my colleagues. Throughout the three months of intern, things went pretty smoothly except for the last three weeks whereby I'm unhappy with a lot of things that's happening but I guess that's part of what I should experience. It was fun while it lasted - travelling to eat my fishball noodles, tzechar (thai style rice) to the 2.30 per box mixed rice vegetables, eating fruits, chicken rice, phad thai(which sux) and the list goes on. Everything about taiseng will be remembered. A pity I haven't had the chance to eat ding tai fung, Ramen Play there but it's ok.

Got fatter after 3 months, talking about my diet plan makes me feel so ashamed of myself, please don't judge.

Back to school on Monday, I can feel the stress coming in from FYP, I'm really expecting a lot from myself to produce something that's challenging enough to challenge myself. It's my last lap. The last to prove myself.


 Ok I have SIP Report, FYP Group proposal due next week. Now I get why my pimples never heal because I'm forever stress, over-thinking, over-analysing. I miss my old skin :( Not very good but at least better than now. :(

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment