Tailoring is over. But sewing is NOT over because I'm quite sure I'm supposed to sew again during internship. The whole month was quite manageable except my final jacket submission. But i shouldn't dwell too much on it because it's over. Time to work full tomorrow and get my rest on Sunday and Monday before I get busy for the three months long of internship. I don't know what to expect HAHA.
Fabric sourcing with my team the other day.
Celebratory breakfast/lunch/dinner today right after submission. I told Jasmine I'll be able to reach at around 1pm because submission ends at 12pm. I overestimated my abilities and I finished only at 5PM. Which means no dim sum buffet. We ended up in Serangoon having Rokeby and Wimbly Lu. I don't know if it's just me or what but I don't really enjoy cafe hopping because almost every cafe disappoints. Not that I have high expectations of it lah but it's just not as good as advertised.
So we shared the luncheon cheese stick and truffle fries. Iced Cappucino which is very bitter I had to spam sugar syrup. Then we head off to Wimbly Lu's which was really ok. hahaha.
Thankyou for waiting 6hours for me because I had to rush for my submission.
AND FINALLY I OOTD-ed. Ok rememeber my promise about taking pictures only after I slim down and obviously I broke my promise :( Just really wanted to be pretty today because I've been dressing down for the WHOLE MONTH. Not even kidding. Where was the Jaslyn who dress up almost everyday... I wished I find her back during FYP. Aiya but coming to school being pretty and producing pretty works are two different things la.
MY LEGS LOOK SIBEH LONG. But i'm short and fat.
The painted romper and the shades I got from FLEA. Good buy indeed. I finally found a shade that fits my head perfectly. Abit hiao but FACT. I bought so many shades but none of the shades fits me... which is why I never ever step with my shades before.
OK GOOOOOODNIGHT. Creating Carousell to sell of ALL my unwanted items for REAL.
I'm ready to sleep after only having 2 hours of sleep last night. It was insane. Leg cramp in the midst of my 2 hours sleep. Woke up in pain and the alarm rang. Whattttt shit. BUT LEAP report was good tho.
GOOOOOOBYE.
Thankyou for reading!









No comments:
Post a Comment