The other day when Kristine happily treated us to teh ping and curry puff. heheheh. wo de lecturer hen love. I love school a l o t. friendly lecturers, best friends and for many many more things. And that is why I dread internship now because I'll be stuck at one place for three months. Really hope I'll pass through internship and be reunited with friends. BY THEN, I PROMISE it is gon be a new me. I swear. A new me anyone will see.
Aiya the other day, I happily gained fats again. Friday submission at 11am, Mel and I then head off to the Korean bbq that we craved for very very very long.
Kimchi fried rice Mel tried to cook.
Our stuffed faces (again) Stuffed myself with food twice a week I'm sick of BBQ. NO BBQ FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR PLEASE. MEAT IS.... eewwww
Anyway, the weekends are kinda free, I finished watch The Heirs. Spent the whole Saturday watching The Heirs. I loved how the show revolves mostly around the male and female lead. hehe. They're so cute. OK asides that, I HAVEN'T START ON ANYTHING. which is shit. ok bye i go start liao! ZAI JIAN.
Siao liao, I just bought 3 shoes, two bottom, one top and one dress. My mom is gon killz me. Got money is spend spend spend. Asking me to save money is like losing weight. OK NO but i will lose weight. fat liao








No comments:
Post a Comment