This week haven't been easy, first I had an individual submission on Monday plus presentation and I had only 2 days to complete it. I thought it was easy but I was so wrong, I ended up sleeping at 5am on Saturday and awake at 10am to continue till 2am in the morning. Presentation the next day and I stuffed a cup of hot coffee at Macs and I stayed awake till 1130pm before heading to bed again. Then again, I didn't feel tired enough to sleep because of the high caffeine intake. Physically tired but mentally awake, you get me? HAHA.
Yep, so presentation was ok I hope...........
And then because I missed 2 lessons for Quality Assurance class, i can't afford to be late for the third time hence I'm already in school at 810am for the past few days. Surprised at how early I was and how I made the effort to sleep lesser and be on time. Selfie because I haven't been selfie-ing for the longest time ever. HAHA
Alone in the classroom and it was pouring. The weather was so fabulous. heh.
Internship Interview today, I wasn't very nervous because the director was quite friendly, asking me questions about myself and things I'm interested in. Really hope to secure a spot in their company tho because I love the work space and the things I get to do! Can't wait for internship already, leading my tai tai life, though pathetic with the pay but at least I'm off from school.... but that do not mean that my intern is nearer to my house. I WISH. Intern is at UBI, even more complicated to go because I have to take the circle line to Tai Seng and then change a bus there. Took a glance around the vicinity and I realised there's only a food court with three food stalls opposite the office. HAHAHA so this means I have to pack food everyday else I will have to eat the same food for three months. AND DID I MENTION THAT I WILL BE INTERNING WITH FELICIA. HEHE. ALL THE FUN WITH HER.
I really do hope I secured a place!
That's about it!
Goodnight!







No comments:
Post a Comment