Monday, June 2, 2014

Helping

I'm always willing to help, I give others things that I don't need not because I am feeling rich or being generous but because I know they need it more than I do.

But the basic respect isn't to at least Thank the person for offering it to you?

Giving is a choice, not a must. And I chose to give but that doesn't mean you can act like it's a must for me to to do it Sometimes after being nice, I actually self-doubt. What purpose do I have in helping and being nice
? No this post isn't to show off how nice I am to others, in fact I'm not 24/7 nice. It's only when days I feel like giving back to others, I will then show my appreciation. I don't feel rich at all, but I believe in giving. Just like how I randomly bought Mel barley, Huijie Plain water because I just felt like it. And for doing these, please appreciate and they did which I felt that it's worth it.

And not forgetting how Jasmine always generously buy me drinks because she knows I'm broke but craving for it. Small gestures I appreciate and of course, to THANK the person for being kind. I think it's super important. You may think that saying a ThankYOU is just for the sake of saying, but for people like me, it matters. It shows that my efforts is being appreciated.

There are times when I do random donations... and no, I'm not telling you I donate a lot. My random donations is really random, when days I feel exceptionally happy, I donate more money, like $5 that day but I don't feel happy because I don't feel appreciated. The person I donated to took it for granted without Thanking me and I don't feel happy after donating.

And this sounds like a very demanding post but no,
What I'm trying to say is that if people is willing to offer and you willing to take, please appreciate and THANK them for giving.

It's basic courtesy mind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment