A series of photos for this week! Living my holidays to the fullest this time round, I've got so many plans waiting for me, so many friends to meetup with and a super hectic schedule for the month of march. I hope I accomplish all this things I've set for myself so better things can come for April. Let's keep waiting. hehe
Side note, I'm out almost everyday this week. I have BBQ invited by Jasmine, was telling her about my cravings for BBQ and coincidentally, she told me her Boyfriend's party is this coming saturday so she brought me along too! hoi hoi, not cheapskate. I got him a present too! How can turn up empty handed.
Sigh, I'm an overly attached bff and i get really jealous. :'( Now half of her attention is no longer to me?!?!
Next up, I went Teoheng yesterday with Mel and Huijie to celebrate the end of submission X end of school X end of year 2. All is good. Sing till scream. And TEOHENG has this competition thing on now, basically it means you PK with other strangers, you pick a song from the list and when you finish singing, marks will be given and you can record down your name if you manage to score above average XD. I did! heeehe and of course lah, i did record. whooop! Me and Huijie love the game so much!
Awkwardz ootd, I sincerely apologise to everyone who thinks that I'm an awkward person, who distance away from me just because I'm too awkward (when you don't even give me a chance to be less awkward).
Thnankyou Huijie for being the patient ootd photographer, and mel too! for always helping me when we're in school. Grateful!!!
Today, worked in the morning, met Shermaine after that! Walked around town to get her C&K bag, chilled and roam around town. We've been saying about meeting since the last two holidays and I'm glad we manage to meet today! hehe.
Another series of awkward OOTD. Trying hard to be less awkward, maybe if I stop thinking I'm awkward, I'll be less awkward. RIGHT ?
You don't need a group of "good" friends. All you need is a few who is TRUE. Not those who tries to "makeuse" of you.
It's scary just at the thought of realising so many things.
Just hits you so hard.
Goodnight.
Killer schedule for March.
Desperately in need of sleep!
wanan!
No comments:
Post a Comment