Saturday, February 22, 2014

Last DAY of YEAR2

I'M GOING TO MISS MY LIFE AS A YEAR 2.
Already starting to wonder how can time fly by so quickly, in a blink of eyes, I'm already heading towards SIP and FYP.

Life as a year 2 student was slightly better, grasping hold of the idea of Fashion Designing and the industry, it was all good here. Apart from my forever-last-minute submission, I enjoyed school thoroughly. Not once I even regret joining ADM ever since the start of Year 2. Half worried and excited to what's in the future.

Besides that, 
Met Jasmine to Lola's cafe for a quick brunch before we head to chat. Loving Lola's cafe waitress - So friendly, pretty and approachable! The ambience, food and company was just perfect yesterday.
Had my final submission of the evening wear and off I go for my holidays. I love lecturers who are so on time, a good well deserving break. (ok lah half, because I am scheduled to work almost everyday next week, and march. hehe. also Gems 9) Busy women despite the holidays.
OH and meeting the friends I've missed since the start of year.

Time flies~
I'm searching for internship companies now. hehe 





I seldom look good in candid. JUST SAYING




and here's JASMINE TAKE. HAHAHAHHAHAH SO FUNNY LLOLOLOL.
ok lah, to also compensate her unglam-nness here, I've attached another two super chio pictures of her!!!





hehe, brunch was good, Jasmine had one of the recommendation, duck leg marinated with something something. Can't really remember, and I had slow braised pork with baguette. The generous amount of pork in the small little bowl, baguette dipped in the soup, very yummy and filling! 






yes, THAT'S ABOUT IT.  
Ok, i've so many many many many things to do right now, all about making my life better, very looking forward to the changes. 

goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment