I expected today to come, i knew i would have to stay up to complete this assignment 2. Just gulped down my two-sachet-coffee-powder and i'm hoping it works. I think it sort of helped me because my eyes are O.O now.
Dance was VERY enjoyable/fun today, i felt everyone trying and wanting to make this performance a success. It felt like GEMS all over again, but this time round, within our batch. I got to talk to people that i don't usually talk to, i got to joke and all, i'm happy. Even tho i had to suffer cuz of having to fight with fatigue, but i won't lose. Because no matter how tired i am, I.WILL.NEVER.EVER.GIVE.UP.
Rushing home after every training is just so common that my friend just randomly came up and said "Jaslyn, i find that your life damn chiong" No doubt but to agree, but i'm contented.
Really CONTENTED because even if i were to be given a second chance, i'll still head to this path. Except probably not in the design field lololol. But i'll still be in dance, i'll still work and study at the same time.
Ok goodnight,
Two more days to submission(oh and i told my dad i'm giving scchool a miss tmr because i couldn't finish my homework and all i got was a good... nag from him. But it's ok, i know he still loves me)
Three more days to Dreams.
I can do this. WHOOSH.
No comments:
Post a Comment