Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Be awesome

Here i am, sitting comfortably with my pillow behind me and eating my own-made soft boiled egg, i'm ready to fight the war. lololol just kidding. I decided to make my post less disgusting with only all my faces..... so here's a short update on what's going on in myyy life. In short, for the past week?

 Right after i posted about myself being a very humourless, boring person, someone said i was funny. *insert tears of joy* SOMEONE SAID I'M FUNNY GUYS.


and funny things my friend has in her bag. HAHA She was so conscious with the intake of calories she decided to bring this wherever she go... 

I don't know if you can see but it's POURING, it was merely 6pm and the sky is grey-ish black. O.O just on my way to head to streetjazz practice when i'm supposed to be snuggling in bed, thinking of what's for dinner instead of rushing off to dance. lololol


and one fine day that i'm working at woodlands, I SAW THIS XMAS TREES. very excited about it..and i honestly can't wait for Xmas, the best season all round. I'm more excited for XMAS than NEWYEAR. but i still love CHINESE NEW YEAR more. 

So blessed to have a dad like him :D Willing to come all the way to tamp to fetch me home, despite being so tired after work. I don't mind what kind of transport i have to get my home, as long as i'm safely homed with the fastest way i'm satisfied. I need no sports car or whatever. I'm easily contented. 

yesterdater, fighting the war, two packet of coffee powder but the awakeness lasts me for like 2hours, Guess i was realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy tired. Imagine having to dance for three hours and then going home to do my work with aching back and neck, not kidding. but press on! 

and my own home-made soft boiled egg. DON'T TASTE AS GOOD AS ... Malaysia's one. I'm so bad at cooking.

And just in case you.... really miss my face, 


here's me and my preetyyy friend. heh. :D din't really have the mood to do our work cuz..we just felt...........like chilling. Totally deserve it to lose sleep.


but ok,
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment