Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mid-week

I've missed you

3pm-6pm class today, i finally got to sleep in. It's only the first two days of waking up at 6am for school and i'm already VERY exhausted. Thank god for the small little break today. xx

Diet starts today and i don't think i've successfully diet-ed because i couldn't find any soup stalls in tp(or maybe near design school) which made me ate banana pie from Macdonalds. Decided to run more today but when i reached home... bad things happened i don't want to elaborate.

I super hate aunties(minority), it's official. I don't get how they can be so KIA-SU about everything. I mean letting people get off the train is the first thing to do what, don't tell me you don't even know. Somebody needa educate them. Somebody need to teach them what's the right thing to do. Having to travel for god damn long to and fro sch is already tiring enough, i still have to get pissed by aunties. Being pushed while getting up the bus because this particular auntie scared she couldn't get on, not letting me get down the train when this auntie stood right infront of me refusing to move... seriously.

Moving on,

Pictures credits : Melisssa! MY PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. heh. 
The moment i posted my picture on instagram, friends thought i climbed up the window i think at the entrance of design school which is super high up, guys, i'm not a monkey hahhaha. This was a low window panel i found just right beside the cargo lift. 
Decked in black and white today, as usual, super casual.  I love black more than anything else, it makes me look slim. 








Goodnight!
Preparing my Christmas gifts for all my girlfriends. heh and also shopping my outfits for Christmas/new year.

I hate ending class at 6pm, it's like i'm left with 6hours to do my assignments, to love myself, to shop for the festivals. NOT ENOUGH AT ALL. I really want to cry knowing how tight my submissions deadlines and all are. I need a breather.

but thankgod, for having a loving sister. blessed.
Jaslyn

OHMYGOD GUYS, I AM DAMN STARSTRUCK NOW BAHAHAHHAHAA

QIUQIU REPLIED MY TWEEEEET OMG
She's the humbiest and best blogger that interacts with her fans SO MUCH,
I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH 

ok 90% of my day made.

No comments:

Post a Comment